NEROLI BIGARADE COMFORTING BODY MILK
This product used to be called ‘Aroma Confort Moisturising Body Milk.’ We’re updating our packaging, if you’re not sure on what your favourite product is now called, check out our guide here.
Note: French name on pack: Lait Fondant Corps Neroli Bigarade
Neroli Bigarade Comforting Body Milk is a 99% natural-origin body moisturiser enriched with Vitamin E & Macadamia oil to hydrate your skin for 24 hours while leaving it smooth, luminous and nourished.
The light creamy texture melts onto the skin upon application, providing a sensation of freshness. Non-sticky, it is quickly absorbed, leaving the skin softer and suppler. The skin is hydrated, nourished and more luminous. It feels soft and smooth. After the holidays, the tan looks more radiant and more even.
Neroli Bigarade Comforting Body Milk combines Decléor’s hydration hero: Neroli Essential Oil, with Macadamia Botanical Oil & Vitamin E to hydrate the skin and protect it from free radicals. It can be used daily or after sun exposure.
Suitable for all skin types.
PHARMACEUTICAL QUALITY ESSENTIAL OILS – PROFESSIONAL FORMULATION – OPTIMAL TOLERANCE 99% NATURAL-ORIGIN FORMULA: the remaining 1% of ingredients ensures the texture and the preservation of the formula.